JASON 012-788 7701 Property Wanted JASON 012-788 7701

Owners are welcome to list your property here.


Back to INDEX


Wanted To Purchase
Property Type
KLCC ( Studio, 1 , 2 or 3 bedrooms or more )
Robson Condominium, Seputeh Condominium
Ampang U Thant , Ampang Hilir
Bukit Bintang Freehold Property
Petaling Jaya , Cheras , Kuala Lumpur , Old Klang Road
Shoplot, Shophouses
Bukit Bintang, Pudu, Times Square , Seri Petaling Banking row
Factory Warehouse
Klang Valley, Balakong, Puchong, Batu Caves
Industrial/Commercial Land
Any Where in Selangor. Karamat. Wangsa Maju.
Agriculture Land
Sungai Buloh, Batu Caves, Selayang, Rawang, Sungai Tua


Wanted To Rent ( Lease )
Property Type
Medium cost Condominium
near Putra LRT Train Station
Medium cost Apartment
near Putra LRT Train Station
All type of Flat
Kuala Lumpur all location
Shop Offices
Kuala Lumpur all location

You can contact me My mobile phone 012-7887701 012-788 7701

If U are disturbing me ... report to Police03-9056 1599

Listing A Property for Sale or Rent with Myshop.com.my
Complete the form below only if
(1) you are submiting a property for sale or rent.
(2) allow agent Mr Jason to contact you for further discussion.
(3) you have the authority to sell or lease the property you are submiting.
* denote compulsory to fill-in
How much is the property you are submiting for Sale or Rent ? * RM $
Example 2,000 per month / 300,000 / 5M / 4.80 psf.
Is your property currently tenanted ?
What is the address of your property ?
What property type can your property be classifed ?
Transferable to Bumi only ?
What is the title category of your property ?
What is the tenure of your property ?  
If leasehold, what year expire ?       Example 2099
What is the land size of your property ? *
What is the built-up area of your property ? *
Any furnishings and fittings ?
How many rooms/baths/utility rooms ? Rooms
Utility Room
Any more facts that can help to market your property that you want the public to know ?
Do you have full authority to sell/lease your property ?
Persons consider as having full authority to sell a property are registered owners, trustees or holding a power of attorney or appointed company's representative
Under what capacity are you authorize to sell/lease the property ?
May we know at least one of the registered owner's full name and contacts?  
Registered owner's full name *
Mobile Phone *
Email *
If you have a representative for us to contact, kindly provide your representative name and phone number.  
Phone if available
Mobile Phone
Email if available


No. 24-2 (1st Floor), Jalan Radin Anum 2, Seri Petaling, 57000 Kuala Lumpur. E(1)1112

Last updated on January 3, 2011 since year 1994
Other associate link Health Care Home Care